Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bittersweet.

I never thought that this will come so fast.
Where all of us will be apart to achieve our dreams & ambitions.

In Malacca High School,
I met friends from all over Malacca, Johor & Negeri Sembilan.
A year & half isn't enough.
When we just get to know each other one more,
its time to say goodbye already.

How good if time can stop & let today last forever or even a little longer.

I seriously hope that all of us or at least part of us will still keep in touch no matter what.
Because we were once in the same school, same class, same environment. :)

After this,
It is officially goodbye high school.
We will never have a chance to be there once again.

I would take this opportunity to wish all the candidates of STPM 2012, STPM 2013 Term 1 & SPM.
All the best in your examinations.
Do your best & I am sure we will strive it together.

& to all my friends in Upper Six Science Alpha.
I will definitely miss all off you.
All the laughters, shouting & crazy moments we had together.
Will always remain in my heart <3

Upper Six Science Alfa

ps. i will stop updating this blog until STPM is over. so this will be the last post :)



No comments:

Post a Comment