Saturday, November 16, 2013

很累,但很充实。

Hello readers :)

Its been 76 days since the day i first step into University Malaya as a University Students.
So what have i been doing?
Have been very busy with activities either in my own residential college or university.
My schedule everyday goes like "wake up-class-lunch-class-dinner-meeting-sleep"
Although is very tiring, but i enjoyed every single moment of it.

So i started to get along better with my course-mates and college-mates.
Able to remember more names so i won't go like "Er..whats your name again?"

For my studies,
First year courses are not too heavy yet.
Can still manage it although i join like x103048 activities.
Lecturers are good, coursemates are friendly.
Test...so far so good. :)

Apart from studies,
I joined a special activity under PBCUM - QZH 8
Met a bunch of very active and outgoing friends from all over UM.
Also took part in a few activities in my residential college.
Mooncake Festival, MediaC, Talk Series and more to come!

Under QZH8,
I went to Pahang for a so called roadshow, to promote our upcoming camp for secondary students.
Met a lot of lovely secondary students and make me miss secondary school even more :'(
Learnt a lot throughout the entire event.
Ate a lot of good food too :)

I shall stop here as i ran out of ideas what to write.
To know more recent events or activities i am up to.
Check out my Facebook because i update there more often.

Till then.

Signing off,
Jia Lin.

1 comment: