Thursday, May 9, 2013

Unity is Strength.

Hello readers :)

Ever since GE-13 is over, 
I am sure all of you are aware that racial issues are arising in our beloved country
Malay-Chinese-Indian (Malaysia)

I am 20 this year.
I can't vote.
But I love my country.

In this 20 years, I have lived in a peaceful and harmony country.
Every races goes to school together, work together, play together, eat together, laugh together.

If you remember what you once study in History about 13 May 1969.
You should know that 13 May incident is an incident that no one wished to remember about.

I would not agree 100% with all the posts in the social media nor the traditional media.
But i am sure that
We have one aim, one same motive.
We want to bring Malaysia to a greater heights and also a better Malaysia.

Why must we start racial issues now?
We are Malaysians.
We should stand together and unite, not fight.


Class photos with my beloved 5 Science 1.


Prefectorial Board mates during farewell party.

If we can come together & be friends.
If we can work together & succeed.
If we unite, nothing is impossible.

Stop Racism.
We want a better Malaysia, for ALL MALAYSIANS.


lots of love,
Jia Lin.

No comments:

Post a Comment