Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Thoughts II


I need inspirations to blog.

Was overwhelmed with applications and decisions.
Which course to choose?
Which universities?
What are the future careers?
What interest me the most?
Did i make the right choice?

After being in this world for almost 20 years,
I learnt that my life was never easy
AND
full of circumstances.

I been through the hard way and all this experience shaped me to into who i am today.

I am thankful that i have a bunch of true friends who are always by my side.
I am thankful that i have family members that are always supportive and respect my decisions.
I am thankful because I met wonderful people along my journey in life.
I am thankful for those who hurt me along the way because you made me stronger.

I will never give up because I know I can do it.

Better future awaits.

Till then.

Love.
Jia Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment